In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, effective March 18, all Douglas PUD facilities will be closed to the public until further notice. Douglas PUD provides essential utility services to our community. We take our responsibility seriously, and want to minimize possible exposure to our employees and customers.
The utility will maintain regular staffing and hours with customer service being provided through the drive up, telephone communications, online and mobile device access. Utility operations crews will continue field work and respond to power outages and will continue to make power restorations in the safest and quickest manner possible. The March 23rd Commission Meeting will be conducted through conference call. Please see the Draft Agenda posted on our website the Friday before the meeting under Latest News for details.
- Phone payment can be made by calling 1-844-203-6546
- Online payment can be made at https://DouglasPUD.org or through your SmartHub App
- Drive Up and Drop Box payments
- Mail payments
- New Service: call ahead, 509-884-7191, your paperwork will be processed through the drive up
- New Construction: please follow instructions: https://DouglasPUD.org/services/electric-service-guides