Douglas PUD wants to help customers who are unable to pay their utility bill due to economic hardships resulting from the pandemic. If you are having financial difficulty due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us as soon as possible. Communication from you will help us partner with you to manage your account needs. Please call us at (509) 884-7191, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Douglas PUD has suspended non-pay disconnections and waived late fees through August 1st. Electric bills continue to accumulate. Consider this an extended grace period, not a waiver of obligation to pay for utility services. Please reach out to us at (509) 884-7191 to make a payment arrangement.
For those customers able to make payments, though our lobbies remain closed, we have a variety of non face-to-face ways to make payments.
- Mail your payment to 1151 Valley Mall Parkway, East Wenatchee, WA 98802
- Use the East Wenatchee drive-up service (M-F 8am to 5pm)
- Call it in @1-844-203-6546 Secure, Toll-Free, 24/7/365, Opciones en Espanol.
- 24-hour drop box (East Wenatchee and Bridgeport)
- Pay on-line from the comfort of your home.
Community Action Council www.cdcac.org or (509) 662-6156.
Serve Wenatchee https://www.servewenatchee.org/ or (509) 663-4673